Wednesday, July 7, 2010

So I guess I'll start a blog...

Wow, it's been over a year since my last post. Apparently I wasn't that great at blogging, even with the perfect opportunity - i.e. VORTEX2. It looks as though life has given me more blogging fodder so let's see if I can keep this up.

So here's the "5 Minute University" of the last year...

August 2009: We found out we were moving to San Antonio, Texas. It's like a whole other country.



(This is why I love Google images...)










We bought a house in October:
















And I remained in Oklahoma for a cold and snowy winter!


By May I'd had enough of the snow and tornadoes, so my dad and I loaded all my stuff in a moving truck and we make the trek down I-35...




Then the wedding festivities began!
There was the bachelorette party...



The Welcome Dinner....



And of course, the wedding (The Social Event of 2010) itself!!



We had a great time on our Honeymoon in Kauai, HI...




And now it's time to look for a job...




So now I know why I didn't keep up my blog...this blog editing tool is not very user friendly, especially for picture whores like me! Maybe I can figure out an easier way.... suggestions?

No comments: