Thursday, November 1, 2012

Happy November!

Well, it's time to change the calendar yet again! Here we are in November! Fall is great, isn't it? It just smells good!
Pants enjoying her fleece kitty bed now that the weather has cooled off.

Well there's this thing that happens in November called National Novel Writing Month (NaNoWriMo) and it's for novelists who want that extra push to write more frequently. I  don't know the details and I'm not a novelist, but I do like to write and I find myself wanting to write, but not actually doing it. Why? I think there may be a little fear involved. It certainly doesn't seem like there's a lack of content or topics.

So, inspired by NaNoWriMo (how the heck do you even pronounce that?), I'd like to create a structured schedule for November. I'll be shooting for three posts per week. I have a backlog of topics, so that should certainly help, but sometimes you'll just get a photo and a paragraph explaining it, and that's really all you need, right?

A lot happened in October and the months previous and I'm overflowing with news and info I want to share. I look forward to writing more and sharing all this excitement with you!!

1 comment:

EllenQ said...

Yay! I'm excited to see what you have been doing in the past month I've managed not see you even though I live a block away. (p.s. You picked the perfect time - it's also NaBloPoMo)

http://www.blogher.com/sign-novembers-nablopomo-and-join-blogging-party